Careers In Home Staging
Did you know that Entrepreneur Magazine said that home staging is one of the best businesses to get into? This introductory course serves as an in-depth overview of the opportunities facing the Home Staging Industry and how the Certified Home Stager can play a vital role in its growth. You will also learn the “4-Step System” to stage any home effectively and the basics of working with Realtors, Investors and Consumers. The most fun is the“Hands-on” strategies and exercises to try staging on your own, to see if this is a career or business that you would like to explore in more detail.
Beginning Home Stager…The Next Step
Do you LOVE to decorate; move furniture around, and help friends and family “fix up” their homes? Are you ready to launch into the world with your creativity? In this class we expand upon everything you learned in the Careers in Home Staging and help you take the next step into the actual world of Home Staging. (It is not necessary to take the “Careers” course first)
Discover the difference between decorating and staging, get lots of “hands-on” practice creating “scenes” and learn how to arrange furniture to sell a house. Most importantly, master our proprietary Home Staging Consultation so that you can implement it right away and “make money on Monday!”
If you loved what you learned and accomplished in CIHS, or if this is your first “step” into Home Staging, imagine how clever and confident you will feel this exciting class of staging fun. (BTW, this is a great class for realtors who want their listings stand out in the market place.)
BEGINNING HOME STAGER - This class will concentrate on the following
- Decorating vs. Staging
- The Home Staging Consultation*
- Furniture Arrangement for Selling
- Scene Staging (Hands On Exercise)
- Room Staging (Hands On Exercise)
*The Home Staging Consultation Checklist
• Curb Appeal
• Interior: Help for every room
• Home Office Help
• Exercise Room
• Laundry Room, Basement and Garage
• Odor Control
There will be a “Certificate of Completion” given at the end of the class.
ULTIMATE STAGER PRO - The only Home Staging Program that helps you Make Money on Monday!
Are you ready to begin an exhilarating journey into the world of Professional Home Staging?
Or maybe begin again, enhance your present skills and catapult your business to the next level?
What does this course entail?
3 Days of on location of Live, Hands-on, Intensive Home Staging Training!
Day 1: It’s all business- Staging business that is!
Today we will:
- Be in the classroom
- Go over How to START your Home Staging business
- Find how to identify what you want and set Goals to achieve it
- Learn our proprietary system for effective home staging
- Discover how to Create a Scene and layer in the fun
- Go over some simple marketing to get you started
- View sample contracts and pricing
- Practice scripts for attaining business and upsells
- Plan to implement The Ultimate 90 Days to Success Action Plan
Day 2: Let’s go Shopping!
Today we will:
- Visit our warehouse and learn how to choose items for our live staging event
- Go on a field trip to some of our favorite staging stores
- Run through an eye opening exercise on creating memorable scenes within a budget
- Learn the basics of what you should have in your staging “toolbox”
- Identify some great, versatile pieces to have in your staging arsenal
- Add 3 additional Staging Streams of Income to your portfolio so you can
Start to “Make Money on Monday”
Day 3: On your mark, get set, STAGE!
Today we will:
- Visit 2 Live Staging properties - vacant, occupied, small, large, pretty or in dire need
- Put what you learned in the classroom into action
- Work with what the owners have or choose what to bring and how to use it
- Walk away with invaluable experience, a little bit of expertise and a whole lot more confidence that YOU can be a successful Home Stager Pro
- Review the day, take your test and get certified as a Home Stager Pro!
Come join us on this exciting and FUN journey into the rewarding field of Home Staging. We know you will leave educated, equipped, excited and ready to go! (BTW Meals are included = )